Monday CRM: Taught by a Certified Expert

Monday CRM: Taught by a Certified Expert

e09d667bca72110d2dcb65447e086d4b.jpeg

Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 26m | Size: 561 MB

Learn Monday CRM from a Certified Workflow Builder. Master the basics and start efficiently organizing your work.

What you'll learn
Create and manage architecture (boards, items, subitems, etc.) in Monday.
Manage the entire sales cycle with the core monday Sales CRM boards
Confidently teach another beginner how to use Monday.
Automate your/your team's work in Monday with it's powerful automation system.
Requirements
No prior experience is needed. This course will provide you all of the knowledge that you need.
Description
Are you new to monday CRM and eager to learn how to manage your entire sales cycle using this powerful platform? Whether you're a solo entrepreneur, a sales manager, or part of a growing team, this course is designed to help you master the basics of monday CRM and optimize your sales processes.Welcome to "Mastering monday CRM: Taught by a Certified Expert." My name is Liam, and I'm a certified advanced workflow builder, implementor, and developer with monday. As the lead architect and workflow designer at a digital consulting firm, I've spent countless hours designing, refining, and living within the monday CRM, helping businesses streamline their sales pipelines and close deals faster.In this comprehensive course, you'll learn how to navigate monday CRM and unlock all of its powerful features. We'll explore how to manage your leads, track your deal flow, and create customizable dashboards that give you real-time visibility into your sales performance. You'll also learn how to set up automations that keep your sales cycle moving smoothly without manual input, so nothing falls through the cracks.In addition to the basics, I'll share some extra features to help you take your CRM to the next level, including email integrations, customized sales stages, and how to create forms to capture leads from your website.By the end of this course, you'll be able to confidently manage your sales pipeline, optimize your team's productivity, and harness the full power of monday CRM. Join me, and let's get started on your journey to mastering the sales process with monday CRM!
Who this course is for
Employees of a company that uses Monday or Monday Sales CRM
Businesses implementing Monday Sales CRM
Business owners considering implementing Monday Sales CRM into their workflow

Homepage:

https://www.udemy.com/course/monday-sales-crm/

Screenshots

e8bd7e9b7586276f8218b56bbf5fc0f2.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:

https://rapidgator.net/file/6c3bb8b7a9af7e2a2b18e76d25de28fb/vzknt.Monday.CRM.Taught.by.a.Certified.Expert.rar.html

ddownload.com:

https://ddownload.com/qemg544q436a/vzknt.Monday.CRM.Taught.by.a.Certified.Expert.rar