Frank Kern - Intent Based Branding

6343f7db89215c7a86f412d688d915f0.jpg Frank Kern - Intent Based Branding | Size: 196.96 MB Category: Corporate Design / BrandingFrank Kern's step-by-step guide to Intent-Based-Branding.It's about creating a brand as you sell instead of doing it before you start.Dear Friend,Intent Based Branding is the future of advertising as we know it.The proof is in the fact you're reading this right now.Here's how you got here:First, you saw some of my content on social media.It was put in front of you on purpose because you're in my target market.But it wasn't just the content itself that got you here.It was the strategy behind it.Here's how the strategy played out:First, I targeted you with my content because you "fit the mold" of someone I can probably get good results for as a client.Then, I made sure the content you saw was actually helpful to you.A lot of care and effort went into that part because it's one of the most important parts of the equation.The reason why is because you and I both know the real key to having someone want to do business with you is to have themScreenshotsde2282d95a77a5c98bbdb745573b61d6.jpgLink Download:

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single ExtractionExtract files with WinRar Latest !Contact dead link: [email protected]