The Complete Copywriting Course Write To Sell In 2019

1903250552100101.jpg

Udemy - The Complete Copywriting Course Write To Sell In 2019

Udemy | Duration: 2 h 57 m | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 1,87 GB | Language: English + .vtt | 2018

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

General:

Write successful sales copy and grow your business & career

Dozens of copywriting templates & FREE tools inside

What you'll learn

Get more people to take action after reading your words

Persuade colleagues to agree with your ideas

Compel your readers to click, buy or share

Never worry about "blank page anxiety" again

Sell more stuff (just by being helpful!)

Grow a lifelong passion for words and language

Requirements

A laptop, a comfy seat and an open mind

There are no other requirements. why not give it a go?

Description

WANT TO BE A BETTER COPYWRITER?

Do you want expert tips and tools to give you a competitive advantage?

Do you want access to repeatable formulas and processes?

Do you want scientifically-proven techniques to boost your confidence?

How about fun, interactive copy missions. to help you lock down the info?

And brilliantly handy templates you can overwrite. time and time again?

If you want to learn how to write really great copy - quickly and efficiently - sign up to The Complete Copywriting Course, today.

No other course on Udemy gives you all the fundamental tactics you need - in just three hours. No faff, no nonsense.

Just binge-worthy video tutorials, packed with fun, easy-to-remember missions, tools and techniques.

Let me emphasise that again..EASY-T0-REMEMBER. This is key to your success, right?

If you've taken other copywriting courses and found them to be too long, too drawn out, too theoretical.and you're STILL not improving? It's probably because it's impossible to absorb all the information!

Which is a shame. Because if you're not seeing the results you want in your business, life or career, learning how to write persuasive copy has the potential to change everything for you.

Check out some of the reviews from my lovely students below. See for yourself how other people are already seeing wonderful results after taking The Complete Copywring Course.

"Just the fundamentals section covered more than most copy writing books I've read. I'm moving on to the advanced techniques, and I can't wait. Gonna be learning till late tonight. Better than Netflix." A. Jackson

"Best copywriting course on Udemy! Practical and easy-to-follow." Carys. S.

"Amazing course! I learned so much. The lessons were light and beautifully explained,the visuals also helped a lot. The information is relevant and applicable, I started taking action immediately. I loved Tamsin's personality and her voice was easy to listen to. I liked that certain things were repeated in various sections, it solidified the information in my head. I will certainly be going over the lessons. This course gave FAR more value than it costs. I would highly recommend it and will be on hunt for any other content this instructor has out there. Thank you Tamsin!" Christina F-Thomas

WELCOME

Hello! My name's Tam and I'm the copywriter behind some of Udemy's best-selling courses.

My marketing career spans 18 years. For six of those, I've been running a successful copywriting business. The flexibility and freedom to work from anywhere, at any time, is such a bonus.

On top of that, doing something creative that feeds my inner science geek AND pays the bills? I couldn't ask for anything better.

I believe copywriting is THE most useful (yet underated) skill ANYONE can have. And I genuinely can't wait to share what I've learned with you.

It doesn't matter what you do, or what your goal is. it's your words that win hearts, minds and pockets.

You could be an app developer, a solopreneur, a digital marketer, a VA, a freelance fashion designer, a florist, an IT engineer, a business coach, a high-flying CEO, an artisan baker, an inventor, a tech startup founder, a branding agency, an Instagram wannabe, a fitness instructor, or a kickarse web designer.

If you want to achieve your goals, it all comes down to your WORDS. The words on your website, in your emails, newsletters, pitches, proposals and brochures.

Yup, your COPY.

And when you can write to persuade? Endless possibilities in your life and business open up to you.

So whether you're a complete beginner or looking to refresh your skills, this course is for you. And I'm going to walk you through the exact steps I take to remember complex topics - and how I implement them to run a profitable copywriting business. And how YOU can too.

WHAT THIS COURSE ISN'T

This course isn't about dry-as-sand theory.

Nor does it require hours of sitting front of a computer screen watching video after video, until your eyes grow droopy.

This course is about fresh actionable lessons, delivered succinctly. (Just like good copy!)

And it's about practical, but fun copy missions and memorable formulas you can put to work - even in your next email.

In fact, I'm so confident you're gonna LOVE IT, if you don't agree, I offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE within 30 days. So you've got nothing to lose, by having a sneaky peek, right?

Okay, ready to get started? Pull up a chair, grab your laptop and let's begin this exciting adventure together, today.

To you and your copywriting success!

"Definitely a good match. The presenter starts from scratch but never assumes the audience is stupid. Also love her energy & passion. This is not only teaching me skills, it's invigorating me!" D. Biancotti

"I really love this course, everything is broken down into simple steps and very well explained with plenty of examples and exercises to give you a chance to see if you understand it before you move on to the next lesson. Would definitely recommend this course." Sean Smith

"As a complete novice to copywriting, I absolutely enjoyed the pace of the course. Tamsin brought a wealth of knowledge and energy to every lesson. You can tell that she put her heart into this and it shows. My main take aways were grasping an understanding of persona, WIIFM, features and benefits. I would highly seek out and recommend her future courses to everyone!" Jacquie Dear

BY THE END OF THIS COURSE

You'll have EVERYTHING you need to write sparkling sales copy.

Copy that will increase your conversion rates.

Which is the fancy way to say. people are MUCH more likely to take action after reading your copy.

- Whether that action is to: buy your latest package, service, programme, subscription or product.

- Whether it's to sign up to your club, membership, mailing list, or event.

- Whether it's to click on a link, share your content, or download an eBook.

Fact is: good copy can motivate people.

PLEASE NOTE: This isn't magic and it's not a get rich scheme! You must put the work in. (As with anything in life). You must practice, polish and never stop honing your craft.

But with these skills as your foundation, I'm confident you will have everything you need to get started.

SO! Take The Complete Copywriting Course and never again will you have that teeth-gnashing frustration of not knowing where to start.

Imagine that! No more blank page anxiety. No more blinking cursor of doom. No more putting it off for yet another cup of tea. Ugh, we've all been there.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I've designed this course to be simple, but not simplistic.

✔ Each lecture is compact, concise and distilled into three key points - with a copy mission to lock in the information as you go.

✔ Udemy recommends this system, as it has been proven to be the most effective way to learn new topics.

✔ This course is the result of 12 months of intense, writing, planning and research to crystallise the most important information into the most accessible and easy to repeat lessons. I really hope you love it.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to increase their earning potential and career prospects

Business owners looking to quickly (and reliably) increase sales

Freelancers looking to skill up

Created by Codestars by Rob Percival, Tamsin Henderson, Rob Percival

Last updated 12/2018

English

Video:

Width: 1280 pixels

Height: 720 pixels

Format: AVC

Codec: AVC

Duration: 1min 10s

Bit rate: 2832 Kbps

Frame rate: 30.000 fps

Aspect ratio: 16:9

Bit depth: 8 bits

Color space: YUV

Subtitles: N/A

Audio:

Audio track: 1

Language: N/A

Codec: AAC LC

Channels: 2

Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A

Compression: Lossy

Sampling rate: 44 Khz

G-PUdemy-The-Complete-Copywriting-CourseG-PUdemy-The-Complete-Copywriting-CourseG-PUdemy-The-Complete-Copywriting-CourseG-PUdemy-The-Complete-Copywriting-Course

DOWNLOAD

(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)

http://nitroflare.com/view/8A7FD806569588B/6g4g0.The.Complete.Copywriting.Course.Write.To.Sell.In.2019.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/e50ef86fe6342bd5e0838829232f95ad/6g4g0.The.Complete.Copywriting.Course.Write.To.Sell.In.2019.rar

http://turbobit.net/w447rc9y6vmf/6g4g0.The.Complete.Copywriting.Course.Write.To.Sell.In.2019.rar.html