Mari Smith and Guy Kawasaki-15 Golden Keys to Stellar Social

94d4e255c716d29c13cab1d77c34156e.jpg

Mari Smith and Guy Kawasaki-15 Golden Keys to Stellar Social Media Marketing
English | 1.57 GiB | 01: 32: 17 | MP4 | 55 kbps | 768x432
Download ID: TNBU00668
Genre: Social Media Marketing, E-Learning
Single Extraction - Free Download - No Password

Social MIDAS by marketing experts Mari Smith, and Guy Kawasaki is an absolute must-have guide for success in social media marketing! You can't miss it!

Mari Smith and Guy Kawasaki have joined forces and pooled their expertise and knowledge to create social MIDAS, a modern-day, integrated and practical approach to making money online through the major social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus.

Social Media has completely revamped the conduct of business on the Internet. What many internet marketing entrepreneurs were three years ago online compared to the way things ran today is completely different. MIDAS is also social techniques of comprehensive social media up-to-date, and more, and program strategies that give you the results you want to achieve marketing.

How Midas social work
Social MIDAS comes as a complete, all in one video course online module featuring 08 Mary Smith and Guy Kawasaki. This course of social media marketing will be asif the two experts are sitting next to you to guide and implement strategies and proven formulas for your own marketing campaigns.

You have access to the exact blueprint and step by step guide they use in their daily activities, to teach you how to get results and to effectively promote your products and services through social media.

Social Midas Module 1-Your overall marketing strategy
-) --- Think outside the box. Simple tools for your marketing campaign.
-) --- Learn to manage, and use your social media traffic.
-) --- Sharing strategies irresistible word of mouth advertising.
-) --- Learn how to ensure that your visitors can find you on any network.
-) --- Avoid the 12 most common mistakes of social marketing most companies do.
-) --- And much more!

Social Midas Module 2-branding, and positioning Essentials
-) --- How to choose the best logos for your social marketing sites, a photo ofyourself or a picture of office, the answer may surprise you!
-) --- Tips to help you make your viral profile on the main social media networks.
-) --- A simple list of seven points to make your brand identity
-) ---If all your marketing channels be under your name or your business (A popular question for many companies)
-) --- Why do most companies fail to understand the difference between the brand, and the brand'''', and how to avoid these errors.
-) --- The best tips to increase your online presence .... stay ahead of your competitors!
-) --- And much more!

Social Midas Module 3-Casting Your Net Client
-) --- The best marketing tactics on major social networks
-) --- The best channels to get their hands on paying customers
-) --- Learn how to get your customers all paid advertisements in the free ones.
-) --- Linking who your customers are, and where to find
-) --- Prospect X-Ray - understand who your customers are
-) --- And much more!

Social Midas Module 4-Content + Promotion Power Combo
-) --- Vs ABM ABC - Always Be Closing against Always Be Marketing - the biggest difference between these strategies, and how to use them effectively
-) --- The key to the visibility of social marketing.
-) --- Cut through content overload, and get your followers to take action
-) --- How often should you post how often to post to hit the jackpot!
-) --- Provide quality content that everyone can use, and benefit from ..
-) --- BONUS!

Social Midas Module 5-Proven Systems To Build Community
-) --- How to create a social-media marketing plan for your message to be clear.
-) --- How do you ensure that your content isnot driving your audience away.
-) --- Learn how to get fans who tell their friends about you.
-) --- Content is king, but the commitment is queen
-) --- And much more!

Social Midas Module 6-Show me the money!
-) --- How to use your stats to improve your business.
-) --- The best way to measure the statistics to find out what is happening in your campaigns.
-) --- How to use a promotional calendar
-) --- The No. 1 that you must have in your message.
-) --- And much more!

Social Midas Module 7-listening, hearing and Rising Above The Noise
-) --- How to use the training patterns, and how to begin to put your own trends.
-) --- Significant in the evolution towards mobile trends.
-) --- Reputation and PR - it'snotonly what you do that counts, but how you look at the rest of the world
-) --- Learn how to stand out from the crowd
And much more!

Download
............=-I-=. Single.Extraction .=-I-=. No.Password .=-I-=. Interchangeable .=-I-=. 5.%.Recovery .=-I-=...........
Let PM if the links are died, I am willing to help you

After Pm or email to TuyetNhungyeuthuong@gmail[dot]com, please check here for archiving new links in the next day
http://rapidgator.net/folder/784460/TNBU00668.html

Mirror

5% Recovery means it can be repaired even in the case of physical data damage due to data losses of any other kind.

If there is any problem, let PM me or leave comment (prefer both). I back up all data so I am willing to help you. I check PM daily. This is such an honour!
250c855fa8.gif