★ Liverpool FC ★ You'll Never Walk Alone ★

Liverbird

Rodgers dijo un par de dias atras q hay conversaciones con 3 jugadores ademas de Allen.

McManaman (ex lugador de LFC) hoy dijo q Tello, Walcott y Sahin son los objetivos, ademas de dar por hecho el fichaje de Allen de Swansea.

A mi parecer serian muy buenas incorporaciones si se realizaran; Allen y Walcott conocen bien la EPL, Tello es muy talentoso, joven y habilidoso (dudo q deje barcelona) y Sahin es buen jugador y sin minutos en su club. Todos son jovenes talentos q aumentaran su valor con el correr de los años y mayor experiencia.

Q wing ficharian uds?

A mi me gustaba Shaqiri pero ya lo ficho el bayern, asi q buena es la opcion de Walcott o A, Jhonson del city.

PD: no se si sabian pero Theo Walcott es hincha de Liverpool, asi q la posibilidad se hace mas fuerte teniendo esto en cuenta.

walcott me parece la mejor opcion :D

hace falta alguien rapido por la banda.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcott la mejor opcion obvio,

cabros borini: mario balotelli told me liverpool have the most exciting fans

es un loquillo bolotelli xD

Wn el Nene es un crack, dentro y fuera de la cancha, no tiene miedo a nada ni a nadie.

2-0 arriba

Suarez una maquina

el primer gol de Borini y el segundo de Gerrard

excelente el juego demostrado y Shelvey sigue demostrando q debe ser titular

edit: 3-0 final, el tercer gol fue de Jhonson (golazo)

Y de yapa, Joe Allen vio el partido desde el estadio; asi q ya podemos contar con el para los proximos años

Edited by Kopite

Bellamy ficho por el Cardiff :(

[hide]In a press-conference today he gave his reasons why he wanted the move back to Cardiff:

Bellamy: ”It feels different this time. I am a Cardiff City player, last time I was on loan. Everything was up in the air last time. This is definitely permenant and it will be the last few seasons of my career.

“Brendan Rodgers wanted to give me as much time as possible to change my mind. He spoke to me as soon as he got the job. He saw me as the type of player who would fit into his teams.

“I missed my family at the end of last season. A lot went on off the field that made a huge effect on my life. I wanted to be home and wake up every day with my kids.

“There is more to life than football and it’s important to me to be around my wife and kids and play for Cardiff City. I am honoured that the club owners and Malky wanted me here.”

Mackay had to speak a few words about Rodgers and how Liverpool counducted very well during the Bellamy transfer:

“Liverpool Football Club have handled themselves brilliantly and Brendan has conducted himself in an excellent manner. It has been amicable for everyone.

The reason Craig has been allowed to leave Liverpool is on compassionate grounds. It’s rare a situation like that happens. It’s rare people make sacrifices like Craig has.”

Craig told the media that he wanted the move back to Cardiff purely for family reasons:

“I’m not sure if I would have finished playing football but I had made a decision that I was going to come home.

“I have lived away for five or six years and my kids are growing up quick and I felt I was missing a lot of that and I wanted to be part of that. To take my kids to school and pick them up is more important. Family should be most important to everyone. I should have paid a little more attention to that in my life.

It was hard for me to leave Liverpool said Bellamy:

“I was never interested in move anywhere else. The hardest thing for me was leaving Liverpool. I am a Liverpool fan and Kenny was great for me. I am a huge fan of Brendan and I think Liverpool will do great under him. But even that couldn’t tempt me. It just wasn’t going to happen for me. The supporters at Liverpool have been immense and the way they have been with me about this has been amazing. But my mind was made up. I am doing it for the right reasons.

Chief executive Alan Whiteley had only good words to speak about Rodgers too:

“I would like to place on record my thanks to Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool Football Club; their assistance and support during the process of negotiations have been conducted in an extremely professional and amicable manner, of which we are grateful.”[/hide]

En resumidas cuentas dijo q se va debido a q quiere estar con su familia. Q ama L´pool y q nunca hubiese pensado en fichar por otro equipo pero q en este momento de su vida tiene cosas mas importantes como su familia.

Una gran perdida para mi; aunq solo le daba un año mas. Mas tarea para BR, encontrar un winger izquierdo (o derecho pasando a Downing a la izquierda) aunq si bien Suarez y Borini alternan en esa posicion, se debe contar con un reemplazo.

PD: Allen ya es jugador RED

Edited by Kopite

[hide]In a press-conference today he gave his reasons why he wanted the move back to Cardiff:

Bellamy: ”It feels different this time. I am a Cardiff City player, last time I was on loan. Everything was up in the air last time. This is definitely permenant and it will be the last few seasons of my career.

“Brendan Rodgers wanted to give me as much time as possible to change my mind. He spoke to me as soon as he got the job. He saw me as the type of player who would fit into his teams.

“I missed my family at the end of last season. A lot went on off the field that made a huge effect on my life. I wanted to be home and wake up every day with my kids.

“There is more to life than football and it’s important to me to be around my wife and kids and play for Cardiff City. I am honoured that the club owners and Malky wanted me here.”

Mackay had to speak a few words about Rodgers and how Liverpool counducted very well during the Bellamy transfer:

“Liverpool Football Club have handled themselves brilliantly and Brendan has conducted himself in an excellent manner. It has been amicable for everyone.

The reason Craig has been allowed to leave Liverpool is on compassionate grounds. It’s rare a situation like that happens. It’s rare people make sacrifices like Craig has.”

Craig told the media that he wanted the move back to Cardiff purely for family reasons:

“I’m not sure if I would have finished playing football but I had made a decision that I was going to come home.

“I have lived away for five or six years and my kids are growing up quick and I felt I was missing a lot of that and I wanted to be part of that. To take my kids to school and pick them up is more important. Family should be most important to everyone. I should have paid a little more attention to that in my life.

“I was never interested in move anywhere else. The hardest thing for me was leaving Liverpool. I am a Liverpool fan and Kenny was great for me. I am a huge fan of Brendan and I think Liverpool will do great under him. But even that couldn’t tempt me. It just wasn’t going to happen for me. The supporters at Liverpool have been immense and the way they have been with me about this has been amazing. But my mind was made up. I am doing it for the right reasons.

“I would like to place on record my thanks to Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool Football Club; their assistance and support during the process of negotiations have been conducted in an extremely professional and amicable manner, of which we are grateful.”[/hide]

En resumidas cuentas dijo q se va debido a q quiere estar con su familia. Q ama L´pool y q nunca hubiese pensado en fichar por otro equipo pero q en este momento de su vida tiene cosas mas importantes como su familia.

Una gran perdida para mi; aunq solo le daba un año mas. Mas tarea para BR, encontrar un winger izquierdo (o derecho pasando a Downing a la izquierda) aunq si bien Suarez y Borini alternan en esa posicion, se debe contar con un reemplazo.

ooh como me banco a bellamy

tambien bancaba a kuytt

entonces si estamos cortando cabezas cambiemos de arquero,why not

ooh como me banco a bellamy

tambien bancaba a kuytt

entonces si estamos cortando cabezas cambiemos de arquero,why not

Naa yo me banco a Pepe Reina